Ever had a couple of extra pounds of fat that you’ve been trying to get rid of? Here my top 05 proven steps Extreme body fat and weight loss. Like many of us, you must have tried a couple of methods of weight-loss but it didn’t work as expected and here you are again looking for the magic potion to finally solve your problems. Look at these guys’ weight loss and body transformations, and I am probably sure you will look great with less few extra pounds. For that matter, I have finally put together all the ingredients needed for you to significantly see results in just a couple of weeks. In addition to diet and exercise, numerous other factors can influence weight and fat loss. These tips will help you to extremely torch your body fat and get into your healthy lifestyle.
1- Stay off the scale
I always recommend staying off the scale for the first two months and here the reason why.
As a matter of fact, if you want to see important results, you must pursue your program for weeks. This is what happens in a basic scenario. You started exercising and dieting really hard and you jump on a scale after two weeks. You haven’t lost a single pound, worst, you got heavier!!! Naturally, you may automatically lose interest and give up! Well, understand that Body composition and how you look in the mirror matters more than what the scale says. You might have put on some muscle while losing fat but your scale won’t tell you that.
2- start a strength/weight training
Doing body-weight exercises, lifting weights, or using gym equipment are a few easy ways to get started with strength training.
Weight training itself burns calories. Studies also show that, unlike aerobic exercise, weight training increases the calories you burn at rest for up to 39 hours after your workout.
Plus, the more muscle your body has, the more calories you burn each day. Phizyfit has catered the ultimate weight training program for weight loss and if you don’t know how to start, visit our fitness programs to get started in your journey.
3- Go for a high-protein diet
Including more protein-rich foods in your diet is an effective way to reduce your appetite and burn more fat.
In fact, multiple studies have found that eating more high-quality protein is associated with a lower risk of belly fat. Losing fat isn’t about pushing yourself to start, it’s more likely about replacing your diet in order to fuel your body with good nutriments quality.
Here 20 examples of high-protein food you can get: eggs, almonds, chicken breast, oats, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, milk, broccoli, lean beef, tuna, quinoa, whey protein supplements, lentils, soybeans, plain bread, turkey breast, fish, shrimp, peanuts, …
4- Reduce and carefully chose your carbs your carbs
Athletes (like you :)) don’t have to follow a strict low-carb diet. Indeed, Some research suggests that simply replacing refined carbs with unprocessed starchy carbs may improve metabolic health and reduce belly fat.
In other words, replace the “bad” carbs by the “good” ones. A strong meal plan from our “Extreme weight loss program” will save you hours of energy finding out what’s working best for you. We can classify carbs in these categories,
- Vegetables: All of them. It is best to eat a variety of vegetables every day.
- Whole fruits: Apples, bananas, strawberries, etc.
- Legumes: Lentils, kidney beans, peas, etc.
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
- Seeds: Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds.
- Whole grains: Choose grains that are truly whole, as in pure oats, quinoa, brown rice, etc.
- Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
- Sugary drinks: Coca Cola, Pepsi, Vitaminwater, etc. Sugary drinks are some of the unhealthy things you can put into your body.
- Fruit juices: Unfortunately, fruit juices may have similar metabolic effects as sugar-sweetened beverages.
- White bread: These are refined carbohydrates that are low in essential nutrients and bad for metabolic health. This applies to most commercially available pieces of bread.
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes: These tend to be very high in sugar and refined wheat.
- Ice cream: Most types of ice cream are very high in sugar, although there are exceptions.
- Candies and chocolates: If you’re going to eat chocolate, choose quality dark chocolate.
- French fries and potato chips: Whole potatoes are healthy, but french fries and potato chips are not.
Allow yourself a “cheat meal” per week (it means you can eat whatever you’re craving). Of course, it won’t affect your body fat and weight loss program and for sure, you get to stay motived.
5- Try Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting has recently become very popular for weight loss. Indeed, I myself unconsciously used it for years until I discovered this practice. It’s an eating pattern that cycles between periods of eating and periods of fasting
One popular method involves 24-hour fasts once or twice a week. In addition, a second method consists of fasting every day for 12 hours and eating all your food within a 10 hour period. Lead your metabolism slowly into this new eating pattern (depending on how your body reacts to starvation) but your ultimate goal should be to only eat between 10 am or 12 pm to 8 pm every day. It takes time but once your body adapts it, you will notice the change. intermittent fasting and alternate-day fasting will help you decrease abdominal fat by 5-7% within 6–24 weeks, as proven with a 2017 study
Bottom line, Losing weight and keeping it off is impossible unless you permanently change your dietary habits and lifestyle. That’s why you must stay committed to all those changes you’re bringing to your life and I ensure you, your results will be worth it. Plus after a while, it doesn’t even feel like work and you get to keep all those positive benefits from Extreme body fat and weight loss.